Harmonix is seeking an on-site, part time HR/ Recruitment professional specializing in the Software, Entertainment, or Video Game industry to support the growth of our world-class development team. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in an open, quality-focused environment with a small team of HR professionals and hiring managers. Preference will be given to candidates who demonstrate organization, efficient communication, passion, and knowledge of sourcing and HR best practices.
Please note that this is an on-site, part-time position.
- Manage candidate pipelines, vet resumes, and conduct candidate screenings
- Work closely with department managers and the Director of Operations to develop effective job descriptions, interview processes, and recruitment timelines
- Act as administrator for Taleo, our Applicant Tracking System
- Represent Harmonix at industry events and career fairs
- Manage and track internal and external job postings
- Work closely with department managers to develop and maintain internship programs
- On boarding and HR Administration tasks, as directed by Director of Operations
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in HR for video games, software development, or related industry
- Dependable, highly organized and detail oriented Proficient with Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated familiarity with an applicant tracking system and/or experience working with a candidate database
- Proven ability to exercise discretionary judgment
- Ability to take initiative, multi-task, prioritize, and adapt to changing priorities
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, as well as interpersonal skills
Harmonix Music Systems, Inc. - 5 months ago