Randolph Medical Center
is currently seeking a PRN Recruiter for our HR Department!
This position is a PRN day-shift position, not to exceed 19 hours per week.
The recruiter will provide comprehensive recruitment services that facilitate the recruitment and placement of qualified candidates at JRMC. The incumbent will provide assistance in the posting of requisitions, screening applicants, and timely communication to support the recruitment/sourcing function.
Position duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Ensures timely posting of open positions in the applicant tracking system (ATS).
2. Conducts candidate screening and sourcing for facility positions to meet the workforce needs of the facility.
3. Build and maintain partnerships with leaders throughout the organization to optimize current recruiting processes and plan for future hiring needs.
4. Monitor and evaluate sourcing channels to optimize pipelines while managing costs.
5. Ensure recruiting process compliance with HCA guidelines and state/federal employment laws.
6. Provides administrative support as needed.
7. Other duties as assigned and requested to ensure efficient department operations.
Our Family Taking Care of Yours Because We Care…
With John Randolph
's longstanding history and personalized atmosphere, there's no better place to call "home". As part of HCA Virginia Health System, our Total Rewards package offers comprehensive and competitive options to meet the needs of our valuable employees. This includes 401(K) with company match, a variety of local and national discounts, and much, much more...come join our family in making a difference in the lives of our patients by applying today!
-Minimum five years HR recruitment experience.
-Demonstrated ability to operate computerized employment application system.
-Experience using office productivity software tools like Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook.
-Strong written and verbal communications skills with the ability to interface effectively with all levels of employees.
-Strong problem solving and organizational skills with demonstrated self-initiative.
-Ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities.
's degree in business or healthcare administration, psychology, human resources or related field. Equivalent education and/or work experience will be considered.
-RN recruitment and healthcare experience.