SurveyMonkey is the world's leading provider of web-based survey solutions, but there's really much more to us than that. We're a smart, passionate group of people who work hard to deliver the best survey experience on the planet, period. We do this because we believe everyone deserves easy access to the insights and information they need to make better, more informed decisions.
We're also proud to admit that despite our incredible growth over the past 10 years, we refuse to grow up. We are still small and nimble; everyone plays an impactful role; and when we say good ideas can come from anyone, we mean it.
SurveyMonkey is trusted by millions of customers, including 99% of the Fortune 500, as well as other businesses, academic institutions and organizations of all shapes and sizes. In any given month, we collect more than 40 million survey responses from people in all countries around the world.
If this sounds like home to you, and you're ready to make your work matter to millions, we'd love to meet you.
As part of our recruiting team, you're charged with finding qualified candidates who bring an entrepreneurial spirit, ingenuity and a passion for what they do to SurveyMonkey. You're responsible for sourcing candidates, guiding them through our hiring process and championing SurveyMonkey. You are creative and driven, have excellent communication skills and you are adept at developing relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. You are proactive at developing recruiting strategies, innovative at finding and engaging target talent and skilled at negotiating. From generating pipeline to maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate, you manage the entire candidate process. By leveraging your knowledge of our clients' hiring needs and search requirements, you effectively match candidates with the roles in which they will be most successful.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process with a focus on a variety of functions to include: sales, G&A and customer support
- Work with recruiting team members (Recruiters, Sourcers, and Coordinators) to develop, implement, and execute hiring strategy for 2014 hiring demand
- Partner closely with client groups to understand their hiring needs and goals
- Engage, screen and interview qualified candidates
- Facilitate interview process and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers
- Maintain pipeline activity, candidate status and performance metrics on a regular basis
- Drive offer process, including extending offers, closing candidates, and generating offer letters
- Work with Human Resources team to on-board new hires
- Act as an internally and externally-facing representative of the SurveyMonkey team
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience)
- 3-5 years proven sales and/or recruiting experience in a corporate environment implementing a wide range of staffing programs
- Patient, communicative team player that is detail oriented and has outstanding interpersonal skills
- Experience partnering with managers, interviewers, and team members throughout the hiring process
This position will start as a 12 month contract.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer.