- Responsible for active and passive recruiting systems
- Maintains regular contact with Hudson Business Leaders to ensure timely posting and proactive sourcing for openings
- Utilizes ATS and coordinates full cycle recruiting from sourcing to on boarding new employees
- Obtains candidate from seed and non seed sources
- Administers and monitors both reference and background checking processes
- Maintains compliance with all DOL employment laws and regulations
- Coordinates all immigration processing with outside counsel
- Assist with the completion of I-9 employment verifications for remote and local employees
- Assistance with basic employee relations matters
- Coordinates new hire process
- Performs exit interviews.
Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Knowledge and experience in full cycle recruiting process
- Experience with immigration processing, including but not limited to, H1B, TN and PERM Labor certifications
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- 5 – 7 years human resource experience working with a multi site employer
- Skilled using Microsoft office products.
- Experience using ATS and familiarity with HRIS systems.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills and ability to influence and build
OdysseyRe is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Minimum Required: BA or BS
- Minimum required: 3 years
- Maximum: 6 years
- PHR, SPHR or GPHR Preferred