HR Knowledge is a rapidly growing, premier provider of payroll, benefits brokerage, and HR consulting services to over 200 clients throughout New England. We offer a creative, fast-paced environment that is challenging, stimulating, and financially rewarding to individuals who are extremely client-centric, highly motivated, and possess a strong work ethic and initiative.
This is a newly created position created to support the rapid growth of our HR division and the internal recruitment needs of our organization as well as supporting and helping us grow the external recruitment services we provide to our clients. The recruiter will have the primary focus of sourcing and screening candidates and identifying top talent for our clients. This position will start off as an hourly, part-time position with the ability to grow into a full-time position. The candidate we are seeking must be motivated and results-driven with a thorough understanding of applicant tracking systems, impeccable Microsoft Office skills, and a strong knowledge of the recruiting process and applicable legal requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The following is a list of the essential duties and responsibilities that are expected of the Recruiter. However, additional duties may also be assigned, as is required:
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Identify diverse, top level talent through sourcing methods which include direct sourcing, networking, job boards, referrals, online resources including social media and professional associations.
- Strategically partner with hiring managers to direct recruiting initiatives and coordinate the interview process.
- Review and screen resumes of candidates.
- Conduct comprehensive pre-employment references of candidates.
- Maintain a network of active candidates and source inactive candidates.
- Develop trusted relationships with our clients.
- Market our Recruiting and Hiring Process Management services to clients and prospects.
- Complete monthly, quarterly, and annual recruiting reports as requested.
- Supports the Director of HR Services and VP of HR Services with their client recruiting efforts.
Please submit both your resume and cover letter outlining your salary requirements.
- 1-2 years of previous work experience in recruiting
- Demonstrate a full range of sourcing techniques including internet sourcing, networking, job boards, referrals and personal network and the ability to source inactive candidates to build a diverse candidate pool
- High sense of urgency and ability to manage multiple hiring needs simultaneously
- Must have strong administrative skills, excellent organizational skills, and a keen attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in social media, applicant tracking systems, MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Outstanding communication skills. Must be personable, a good listener, and able to effectively communicate with all staff and client types through both verbal and written means
- Must be willing to learn, have strong initiative, and a drive for success
- Works efficiently both independently and as a member of a larger team
- Thrives in a fast-moving environment
- Exhibits a high degree of confidentiality and integrity
- Reliable and meets all required deadlines
HR Knowledge - 11 months ago