Hay Group – |
Hay Group was founded in 1943 by visionary Edward N. Hay, who pioneered many of today's fundamental people and organizational management practices. Today, Hay Group is a global management consulting firm that works with leaders to transform strategy into reality. Headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, the firm is comprised of over 2,600 employees working in 87 offices in 49 countries.
For over 60 years, our trademark has been high-quality research and intellectual rigor. Quality data blended with great science sit at the heart of all our solutions. Our recommendations are authoritative, enabling clients to make better choices. Helping organizations work is, in the end, the fundamental promise we make as a firm. It drives us and, most importantly, is the reason clients trust us to produce better results for them. We have worked with many of the best and most admired companies in the world, helping them to manage their people and resources in new and transformative ways. We have worked in virtually every industry and every corner of the world. By helping our clients to succeed, we've built enduring relationships—many of which span decades.
Hay Group is seeking an accomplished Recruiter who can be a strategic and consultative partner with our internal clients, advising them on the talent landscape. The ideal candidate will be adept at developing and implementing proactive and innovative sourcing strategies. He/She will serve as a consultant to hiring managers on the full life-cycle of recruitment; driving sourcing strategies to attract talent; working with HR team members to ensure comprehensive recruiting efforts; creating a talent acquisition mindset and capabilities throughout the organization.
To accomplish this, the ideal candidate recruiter will leverage a variety of tools and resources to identify and attract highly qualified candidates. He/She will have strong project management capabilities, good judgment, and excellent communication. The successful candidate will work to cultivate an advanced understanding of the company and its products, the industry, and the competitive landscape, which will enable the development of talent pipelines within our market.
Specific responsibilities include :
- Partner with internal clients to develop a comprehensive understanding of the talent required to meet business demand, as well as the necessary skills and required experience for open positions. He/she will work closely with the business to develop position descriptions that accurately outline the responsibilities and qualifications for each position.
- Advise the business on the most strategic approach to fill open positions, including accurate job description content, innovative candidate sourcing, a structured interview process and the construction of a competitive offer package.
- Develop recruiting plans that leverage multiple strategies, which enable the business to recruit for immediate needs, while also building long-term talent pipelines. The recruiter will be responsible for developing qualified active and passive candidate pipelines through research, screening and networking.
- Develop and maintain strong consultative relationships with internal and external stakeholders. This will be done by developing a deeper understanding of the business and then translating that understanding into strategic sourcing plans. Superior relationship management skills is necessary for success.
- Leverage strong project management skills to maintain a consistent recruitment process across the business.
- Serve as primary contact for candidates and internal clients throughout the recruiting life cycle, ensuring a world-class customer experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university is required.
- 6+ years of experience recruiting at multiple levels within a professional services, or knowledge environment is required. 3+ years of prior experience working within a retained search firm is highly preferred.
- Highly experienced in leading searches, including creative sourcing, strong relationship management, keenly understanding the business and ability to influence, negotiate and close deals.
- Proven experience developing and implementing strategic sourcing plans, designed to identify highly qualified, highly passive candidates.
- Effective at managing complex negotiations, resulting in a successful hire.
- Ability to successfully prioritize projects, whether working independently or within a team environment. Superior attention to detail while effectively adapting to changing priorities.
- Ability to work thoughtfully in a fast pace environment, while maintaining focus on achieving desired results.
- Passion to have an impact. Pro-active self-starter. Demonstrates a strong sense of urgency and responsiveness
- Strong analytical and strategic skills. Provides innovative solutions to complex recruiting challenges.
- Excellent judgment. Considers implications of actions. Knows what information is needed to make decisions, asks questions, refers to policies and procedures, and confers with others as appropriate.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite, applicant tracking systems (ideally Taleo) and social media/networking tools, such as LinkedIn.
Compensation and Benefits
Hay Group offers a competitive compensation package with top quartile benefit offerings, including a generous vacation policy and 401(k) benefits.
To apply, please follow this link http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH01/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=HAYGROUP&cws=1&rid=2827
No Phone Calls Please!