This role will help design and implement innovative and proactive talent acquisition strategies and recruitment processes to align with current and future workforce needs. Consult with management on all aspects of talent planning from initial hiring to forecasting and identifying future critical needs. Lead the design, implementation and continuous improvement of process, programs, and tools. Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate a proven track record in implementing HR technology solutions and providing proven results in utilizing innovative sourcing techniques (traditional & non-traditional methods), and recruiting for various disciplines.
- Source top talent and build a pipeline of this key talent for current and future needs.
- Influence and build ongoing relationships with talent acquisition teams and leaders. Act as liaison with internal management teams, employment agencies, preparation and liaison with advertising agencies, universities and other recruiting related personnel and organizations.
- Implement and administer processes and metrics for evaluating and fulfilling talent needs and improving efficiencies. Provide reporting on recruiting activity and planning.
- Develop, maintain and administer university relationships and programs including internships.
- Conduct searches for candidates using traditional and creative sourcing methods, including but not limited to: internal database searches, online searches, Internet postings, job/career fairs, local universities, referrals, user/technical groups and social media.
- Team with vendors such as search firms, background investigation firms, law firms and others to enhance the recruiting process.
- Conduct other day-to-day recruiting and placement activities including but not limited to screening applicants, coordinating and participating in interviews, developing and communicating offers of employment and preparation of offer documents, and providing daily/weekly reports and updates on recruitment activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, business or other related degree
- 3 years experience in technology recruiting environment. Software industry experience a plus
- Extensive knowledge of the functions and capabilities of an applicant tracking system
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Applied knowledge of EEO, ADA, and employment laws
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with management and candidates at all levels
- Ability to effectively multi-task and function in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
Pros. - 4 months ago
SmartPros Ltd. (SmartPros) provides learning and training solutions for professional markets, including accounting/finance, legal,...