Use your energy and drive to help us hire the best and the brightest for our company. Employing over 800 employees in 26 states, Cardon Outreach has over 20 years of experience in recovering hospital revenues associated with underinsured and unfunded hospital patients. Cardon Outreach offers a suite of services and technology solutions designed to aid healthcare facilities avoid costs, recover revenue, reduce operating and capital expenses, increase productivity, develop staff resources, and apply new strategies for revenue cycle management. www.cardonoutreach.com.
Cardon Outreach works tirelessly to reduce the financial burden of medical costs on Americans and on the healthcare providers who serve them. Our work makes a positive difference to thousands of people and hundreds of hospitals and clinics, in communities all over the nation, every day.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Because we are a growing company, we need someone who possesses a burning desire to make a difference every day! We are looking for an initiator, with a bit of a quirkish eye for process, yet the ability to utilize it as a tool rather than a barrier. We need someone who easily establishes trust with others, has a strong work ethic, likes to joke around, and yet is still about getting the necessary work done.
WHAT WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR:
Opposite of above!
DAY IN THE LIFE OF A RECRUITER WITHIN Cardon Outreach:
As a new recruiter to the organization, you will develop into a subject matter expert who partners with managers as a staffing advisor to help them anticipate hiring needs, while delivering best talent in the organization. We are a true contributor to the growth of the company and we provide the talent that makes this company successful. Very rewarding opportunity!!!!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Legalese)
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent in a multi-site organization.
- Partner with Corporate Leaders to forecast and develop plans for key staffing initiatives.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing goals across all levels within multiple business units. Create and implement Employment Marketing Strategies to attract passive job seekers.
- Work with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria.
- Develop strong relationships and partner with hiring manager, business leaders and HR.
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to maximize effectiveness of recruiting process.
- Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity.
- Regular follow up with the respective hiring managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
- Actively participate in all staffing related activities and engage in cross functional projects.
- Develop and implement search strategy that includes vendor selection process and performance metrics for all searches.
- Develop and execute a personal time management plan.
- Other HR related duties as assigned by the Talent Manager.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Possessing Corporate and Agency Staffing/Recruitment experience is preferred, because true Agency headhunting skills are necessary for this position, and a deep understanding of how the Talent Acquisition process works within Corporations is vital as well.
- AIRS Certification preferred to help create robust Sourcing campaigns.
- Must have experience on mapping and sourcing resumes from all sources (social media, job boards, universities, blogs, etc.).
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent inter-personal skills, communication skills and team based project experience.
- Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment lifecycle processes.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office, ATS and in depth knowledge recruiting metrics.
ADDITIONAL COMPANY INFORMATION
This is a full time position with a benefits package including medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, PTO paid holidays and 401(k).
We are committed to diversity. Cardon Outreach is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Visit our web-site at www.cardonoutreach.com for more information.
Keywords: "talent acquisition" "recruiter" "staffing specialist" "staffing agent" "staffing rep*" "employment (agent OR specialist OR rep*)" "headhunter"
It is this mission that enables our success at over 800 facilities across 39 states. Over our 20+ years of service we have helped over 24...