Summary: This is a newly created position created to support the rapid growth of our HR division and the internal recruitment needs of our organization as well as supporting and helping us grow the external recruitment services we provide to our clients. The recruiting coordinator will work with our Director of HR Services, Senior Recruiter and HR Services team to assist with the recruiting process for clients as well as internal recruiting needs. As an HR Services Coordinator, the responsibilities include supporting the HR Services team and the Director of HR Services on an as-needed basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The following is a list of the essential duties and responsibilities that are expected of the Recruiting Coordinator. However, additional duties may also be assigned, as is required:
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Assist the Hiring Manager with preparing the necessary documents (proposals, advertising plans, checklist, etc.) during the data gathering phase of the Hiring Process Management (HPM) process for our clients, ensuring that all documentation is completed correctly and in a timely manner
- Assist with creating the job description, job posting and setting up the open position in our Applicant Tracking System
- Working with appropriate contacts to post open positions to job boards and the HR Knowledge website
- Assist with sourcing candidates, as needed, including direct sourcing, networking, job boards, referrals, online resources including social media and professional associations
- Review and screen resumes of candidates, as needed
- Prepare Candidate Resume Packets to present to client
- Assists the hiring managers with the coordination of the interview process
- Assist with communications with candidates; arranging telephone and in-person interviews and follow-up after interviews
- Conduct comprehensive pre-employment references of candidates
- Complete monthly, quarterly, and annual recruiting reports, as requested
- Supports the Director of HR Services, VP of HR Services and Recruiters with their client recruiting efforts
- Supports the HR Services team with a variety of projects
- Performs general administrative support for all departments as needed
- Works on special projects around the firm as is needed.
- Other duties assigned on an as needed basis
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in HR, or another related field from an accredited university or degree can be substituted for related career experience.
- 1-2 years of previous work experience in recruiting preferred but not required
- High sense of urgency and ability to manage multiple hiring needs simultaneously
- Must have strong administrative skills, excellent organizational skills, and a keen attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in social media, applicant tracking systems, MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Must be personable, a good listener, and able to effectively communicate with all staff and client types through both verbal and written means
- Must be willing to learn, have strong initiative, and a drive for success
- Works efficiently both independently and as a member of a larger team
- Thrives in a fast-moving environment
- Exhibits a high degree of confidentiality and integrity
- Motivated and results-driven with understanding of the recruiting process
Client Services and Communication: All employees of HR Knowledge will be at some point or another involved with the servicing and or communication of a client. All employees are expected to be willing and prepared to service our clients and by doing so support the companies mission in providing exceptional client service to our clients. No matter what your position is at the company you have the ability to have an impact on the client service experience at HRK. Each employee is expected to maintain timely follow-up with our clients.
HR Knowledge - 30+ days ago