The Recruiting Coordinator/Sourcer will be responsible for supporting Recruiters and HRBP’s involved with the recruiting process. The Recruiting Coordinator will post roles on job boards, source and screen candidates, coordinate interviews, maintain social media activities and coordinate college recruitment efforts. This position will work within an established set of processes and procedures, but the Recruiting Coordinator is encouraged to suggest new ideas and process improvements to successfully achieve all talent acquisition goals.
• Responsible to instill company values: respect, integrity, safety, expertise, unity and positive energy in the day-to-day operations to create a professional and productive workplace.
• Support Recruitment team and HR Business Partners with internal communications, process documentation, calendar management, expense reporting, marketing projects and research tasks.
• Collaborate with the Recruitment team in order to create position requisitions in the applicant tracking system and post job openings internally and/or externally to career boards within established guidelines.
• Source various job boards for qualified candidates upon posting of all positions.
• Evaluate resumes and screen candidates to find qualified applicants for open requisitions.
• Schedule candidate interviews and prepare candidate interview folders for Recruiters and Hiring Mangers.
• Maintain daily activity on social media platforms as they pertain to recruiting while educating all new hires on the UAS social media engagement during onboarding process.
• Coordinate all college recruiting initiatives to include: develop and foster working relationships within colleges, prepare career fair materials for college recruitment teams, process resumes obtained from career fairs, maintain career fair metrics, create and maintain job postings on college career sites.
- Training Opportunities
- Paid Time Off Plans
- Medical Benefits; including No Cost Option
- Future growth opportunities and movement within company
- Exciting and challenging work environment!
• Bachelor’s degree
• Prior experience working in a recruiting environment, preferred.
• Able to express ideas, suggestions and process improvements.
• Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment.
• Ability to adapt to changings business priorities and environment.
• Strong customer service orientation
• Demonstrate both problem solving and problem-prevention skills.
• Exhibit good communication skills and effective social influence skills.
• Recognize time as a valuable resource and manage time in an appropriate manner.
• Work carefully with strong attention to detail.
• Display good organizational skills and utilize resources wisely.
• Highly self-motivated, self-directed and proactive.
• PC proficiency in MS Office Suite