The Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative and coordinating support to the assigned region’s Emergency Medicine Provider Recruiters.
- Answer incoming calls in a professional manner
- Calculate recruiter incentive on a monthly basis according to the plan document and report any discrepancies or exceptions raised by the recruiters to the Director of Business Development
- Maintain clear and concise recruiting files
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Data entry of physician information into SalesForce software
- Process application requests (if applicable).
$$ Input provider information into the database.
$$ Assemble/mail application packet to provider.
$$ Enter provider's information into database upon receipt of application.
$$ Obtain provider references
$$Obtain provider credentials
- Support provider locators and float recruiters by processing potential applications
- Maintain scheduled interviews and travel arrangement on Outlook calendars.
- Process metrics, expense, and status reports.
- Produce and distribute correspondence accordingly.
- Assist with setting up recruiting conventions and residency programs.
- Coordinate and schedule travel itineraries for office
- Prepare reports and PowerPoint presentations for management as needed.
- Coordinate and take minutes at all recruiting conference calls
- Manage all external website job postings for providers
- Conduct market and/or industry research as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Associates degree preferred.
- One to three (1-3) years administrative support experience or equivalent.
- Adhere to the conduct code and professional performance standards.
- Work harmoniously with co-workers and management as a member of the team, demonstrating a professional demeanor and ethics at all times.
- Assume responsibility for job performance.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Promote and maintains confidentiality of company records.
- Understand and actively supports the company’s policies.
- 2 years ago - save job