This position administers the recruiting and selection process to meet the needs of the U.S. call center while ensuring all recruiting practices are in compliance with applicable federal, state, and local regulations pertaining to equal employment opportunity, immigration, and company policy.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to recruit in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Discretion and confidentiality required
- Strong attention to detail, excellent analytical, problem solving skills and organizational skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and demonstrate flexibility
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of management
- Team player
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree preferred. 1-2 years recruiting experience in a high volume, call center environment.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, corporate procedures/regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Employees are required to maintain compliance with SYKES safety, security, and privacy programs. Responsible for being an active participant in the SYKES safety, security and privacy programs to protect SYKES' business operations, facilities, and physical and intellectual property and to ensure a safe and secure working environment for all SYKES' employees.
Sykes Enterprises is firmly committed to conducting business in compliance with the letter and spirit of the law and other accepted standards of business conduct as reflected in the company's policies. Employees are encouraged to observe the highest standards of professionalism at all times, and are expected to adhere to the Sykes Code of Ethics and Standards of Integrity.
Sykes is an equal opportunity employer.
Adherence to SYKES policies on ethics and integrity
- Recruits all positions in the call center.
- Develops plans and time lines to meet client staffing needs.
- Interfaces and strengthens relationships with the HR department and Site Director to ensure employment needs are addressed in a timely fashion.
- Utilizes resume sourcing techniques and pre-screening abilities to identify potential candidates.
- Responsible for employment advertising (paper and internet), posts positions internally and externally and candidate screening.
- Develops relationships within the community to strengthen the Sykes brand.
- Develops networks with organizations to source for potential candidates.
- Interviews candidates.
- Schedules and coordinates interview times, dates and assessments.
- Identifies the best sourcing methods for respective positions.
- Participates in job fairs, open houses, and recruiting events.
- Negotiates offers and prepares offer letters.
- Performs reference checks, background checks and new hire paper work.
- Assists in the standardization of recruiting strategies.
- May perform other duties as needed.
Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated - 19 months ago
Sykes Enterprises provides business process outsourcing services, IT consulting and IT-enabled services, such as technical support and...