We are growing and looking for a Receptionist to work our front desk. We have a great work environment in our new office space. Work alongside friendly people in a fast-paced setting. Benefits include, medical, dental, STD, LTD, Life, holiday and vacation as well as 401(k). The responsibilities you would perform would be:
1. Greet visitors and callers, handle their inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
2. Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to the appropriate individual or department.
3. Set up new Fed Ex accounts for branch offices, as well as receiving, sorting, distributing and sending all packages, mail and overnight envelopes.
4. Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use Excel and MS Word.
5. Make copies of correspondence and other printed material as requested by department heads.
6. Order office supplies and keep supplies stocked on shelves in supply closet.
7. Order coffee, drinks, snacks and kitchen supplies.
8. Additional duties as needed or requested.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a professional, busy and fast paced corporate office and have the following skills:
- Must have prior experience working as a receptionist in a corporate environment, two to four years would be ideal.
- Excellent communications skills to include active listening, understanding both written and verbal communications with the ability to convey information effectively.
- This person will present themselves at all times in a mature manner as is required and appropriate in a professional office environment. A desire and willingness to go to the extra mile,
- ' is a welcome trait.
Social Perceptiveness-Being aware of others' reaction and understanding the urgency of requests.
- Ability to type 40-50 wpm in MS Word and ability to use Excel and Power Point, Internet and Email.
- Must submit and be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
CareerBuilder - 9 months ago
SRS Distribution Inc. is a wholesale roofing products distributor, with coast to coast operations in the United States. SRS is a portfolio...