Cornerstone RPO is a Recruiting Process Outsourcing (RPO) firm that delivers flexible and cost-effective Recruiting models to a diverse set of clients. We are seeking Recruiting Consultants to work as a direct extension of our client's hiring managers and/or human resource departments to recruit top talent.
On a day to day basis our Recruiting Consultants may perform the following full life cycle functions:
- Needs identification, job description development, sourcing, recruiting, identifying qualified applicants, facilitating interviews, negotiate rates and salaries with candidates including complex offer packages and managing the on-boarding process.
- Recommend and introduce appropriate processes, tools and relationships to support our clients hiring needs
- Maintain CRPO's applicant tracking system including overseeing compliance with regard to Recruiting metrics, Key Performance Indicators/Service Level Agreements
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Related Field.
- 3 plus years of full lifecycle recruiting in a structured corporate recruiting environment, plus additional experience in contract, corporate and/or agency environments.
- Strong business acumen. Candidates in this position will be required to assess a variety of organizations and make recommendations regarding processes, teams and employees. This must be done at the appropriate time and within the scope of the organization.
- Broad and diverse knowledge in recruiting including technical, finance and executive recruiting. Due to the high visibility of the consultants within their assigned client group, they will be looked to as Subject Matter Experts and will be expected to make decisions that will positively impact the client, and reflect well on Cornerstone RPO as a whole.
- The ability to assimilate into new environments with little direction. The environment at each client site varies, and must be assessed by each consultant during the initial meeting between the client group and the consultant.
- Searching skills such as Boolean queries
- Experience using a variety of interview techniques that may assist in the discovery of candidate skill set and organizational fit.
Cornerstone RPO - 9 months ago