Infosys is a leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We are dedicated to helping organizations, in over 30 countries, build tomorrow’s enterprise and advance the way the world works. That's why Forbes ranks us 19th among the top 100 most innovative companies. Our 150,000+ employees partner with clients to transform their business - one conversation; one idea; one insight at a time. While we are at it, some things remain unchanged: the unwavering ethics, transparency and respect behind everything we do. We will always be a company powered by intellect and driven by values. So, if your passion is to build solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and your world, Infosys is the right place for you.
To learn more about Infosys, please visit www.inf osys.com
We have an immediate requirement for a Recruiting Coordinator in Fremont, California. The candidate will be part of a fast paced dynamic team with lots of moving parts hence the right candidate will need to bring in a can do positive attitude to add value to the team.
This position is collaborative and will require the resource to be extremely detail oriented. The candidate will be working with various stake holders and will function as a key player in the team to get the process completed in a timely and compliant manner.
o Ensuring that all job application packs/forms are sent out to applicants
- To manage recruitment related transactional processes (cycles) to include:
o Compiling short-list and interview packs for the recruitment team
o Scheduling interviews.
Please Note : This description does not cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the contractor
- Expert in Excel to be able to maneuver through data and manage it appropriately.
- Assist with creating and maintaining reports, including; temporary agency usage, and specific recruitment related management information including time to fill etc.
- Hands on with sourcing and have a solid understanding of how the Job Boards work.
- To act as the first point of contact for all lateral recruitment related queries from Candidates / Panel / Team members
- Follow-up with the panel members for closure on interviews / panelist being present for the interviews / recruitment events
- To deal with and resolve queries relating to lateral recruitment
- To undertake routine office duties to support the central recruitment team
Infosys Technologies Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
- 3 years of minimum experience with listed responsibilities and skillsets is required for this role
- Experience with coordinating all recruitment related activities. Exposure End To End recruitment lifecycle.
- Expert Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Experience using any Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good planning and organization skills with the ability to multi task.
Monster - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Infosys Technologies is one of India's leading technology services firms, mainly providing software development and engineering to...