Kenexa is a leading end-to-end provider of software, proprietary content, services, and process outsourcing that enable organizations to more effectively recruit and retain employees. Our talent acquisition and employee performance management solutions leverage 20 years of experience helping clients maximize the performance of the organization. Our solutions enable clients to improve the effectiveness of talent acquisition programs, increase employee productivity, and retention, decrease costs, and improve management decision-making based on analyzing and summarizing key HR metrics associated with employee performance. Kenexa develops and hosts SaaS Web solutions comprised of a scalable multi-tier enterprise architecture using cutting edge technologies.
The Operations Executive is responsible for managing the entire global recruiting and staffing efforts across multiple RPO accounts. This role drives strategic planning and leadership alongside the Managing Director, has on-going interaction and communication with key customer stakeholders, and oversees and handles the account budget. The Operations Director role also provides tactical leadership, management and mentorship for the client partnership and the entire staff across the program. The Operations Director reports to the Managing Director and works closely with the other management staff to ensure extreme service and customer satisfaction. This job function also supports the Managing Director in strategic relationship management where required and provides operational information across the account.
• Accountability for designing and delivering to customer SLA's, monthly and quarterly business metrics
· Acting as lead engagement manager on assigned RPO accounts
· Accountable for Management of Program Staff between 10-50 employees (including Hyderabad Research Center, US Operations Center, and On-site resources)
· Partner closely with Kenexa technology lead, Divisional Business Partners, IT, trainers and others for program purposes
· Consulting with clients in identifying system/process enhancements necessary to better align the solution with their business goals, including prioritizing those enhancements needed to meet project deadlines and budgets.
· Controlling Program P&L and budgets
· To work in partnership with Managing Director and client stakeholders to ensure the effective delivery of the customer, including: on-going operational management of service delivery and ensuring fulfilment and cost efficiency
· Monitoring program expenses against proposed financial plan
· Reviewing risk and quality plans to ensure necessary mitigation and continuous improvement plans and activities are identified and implemented
· Developing and disseminating program status reports for internal and external stakeholders including Monthly Operations documentation for Executive team, weekly status reports, and post-mortem analyses
- At least 3 years experience in Staffing, Recruiting, or Account Management in either in a corporate or professional services environment
- At least 3 years experience in leading or managing recruiting teams according to SLA guidelines
- At least 3 years experience in managing client relationships
- At least 3 years experience in managing remote teams
- At least 3 years experience in client management experience
- At least 3 years experience in recruitment metrics and managing to numbers
- At least 5 years experience in PC skills including in-depth internet knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft , Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, Project applications and database applications
- Readiness to travel 50% travel annually
- English: Fluent
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 5 years experience in Staffing, Recruiting, or Account Management in either in a corporate or professional services environment
- At least 5 years experience in leading or managing recruiting teams according to SLA guidelines
- At least 5 years experience in managing client relationships
- At least 5 years experience in Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- At least 5 years experience in communicating effectively with customers, but also with internal constituents
- At least 5 years experience in working with a strong sense of urgency on all tasks and deadlines
In order for Kenexa (an IBM company) to offer a wide range of opportunities to applicants, and to afford IBM flexibility in staffing across its corporate structure, your application and information may be shared across our enterprise, including with and among other IBM subsidiaries and affiliates worldwide. By submitting your application and information you acknowledge and agree that your information will be used and made available to our subsidiaries and affiliates, and that you may be interviewed by, or ultimately offered employment by, any of IBM's subsidiaries and affiliates.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
IBM - 10 months ago
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), is an information technology (IT) company. s major operations include Global Technology...