About Us: |
Onward Healthcare, or “Onward”, is the nation’s fastest growing healthcare staffing company and provides temporary nursing and allied healthcare professionals to over 1,500 healthcare facilities nationwide.
Location: This position is located in our Deerfield Beach, FL office
Sales Representative / Recruitment Specialist
Onward’s Recruitment Team, Nursing Division is responsible for the following aspect of business:
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with Nursing and Allied Health Professionals, which are Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, Speech/Language Pathologists, Occupational Therapy Assistants and Physical Therapy Assistants.
- Must be able to utilize social media (LinkedIn, Facebook) in order to generate leads and build relationships.
- Ability to sell job opportunities and the option of travel to potential candidates.
- Manage your own database of allied health professionals to place on various assignments nation-wide.
- Pre-screen and evaluate potential candidates and assist them with the interview process.
- Submit candidates for positions to our nationwide database of 1500+ client facilities.
- Ensure that each candidate understands Onward Healthcare’s process by working with our compliance team during on-boarding and submitting weekly timecards.
- Driving production by ensuring successful placement of Nursing Professionals, which travel for us on contractal assignments nation-wide.
- Fostering new relationships with nurses to get new talent to work with Onward Healthcare and remain a part of the Onward team.
- Assist the compliance team by following-up with candidates as needed to ensure each candidate submits all required documentation.
- Utilizing JobNet, an internal homegrown database, to track each call and email made to candidates in our system. JobNet is also used to submit candidates to positions.
- Must be able to build relationships with the Client Service Management team in order to promote candidates and ensure submittals are interviewed by facilities.
- The Recruitment Specialist, Allied Division reports to the Director of Nurse Recruitment and is responsible for building and maintain relationships with nurses.
New or Recent College Grads are also encouraged to apply!
- Highly energetic and goal oriented personality.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, especially phone etiquette.
- An ability to build lasting relationships with individuals at all levels of an organization.
- A drive to increase sales through networking and relationship building, primarily via phone.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Word. Basic skills required for Excel and PowerPoint.
- Prior experience in inside sales or recruiting preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Onward Healthcare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test and background check before beginning employment.
- Onward Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local law and ordinances, nationally and internationally.
Onward Healthcare travel nurse and physical therapy employment agency was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in Wilton, CT. Onward is a leading provider of travel nurse jobs and nationwide rehab / therapy jobs. We are certified by the Joint Commission and work with over 2000 hospital clients and medical facilities across the country.