District Sales Manager
Red Bull Distribution Company (RBDC) is the largest distributor in North America of Red Bull products, including Red Bull Energy Drink, Red Bull Sugarfree, Red Bull Total Zero and Red Bull Editions. Currently, we have 32 distribution centers in these 13 markets across the country: Northern California, Southern California, Las Vegas, Denver, San Antonio, Detroit, Ohio, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, North Carolina, Tampa, Orlando, and Miami. We are also adding distribution centers in the Central California, Arizona, & Utah markets.
This position will be based in our RBDC distribution center in Orlando, FL; however will be responsible for the Daytona territory. Desired candidates will reside in the Daytona area and will be responsible for traveling up to the Orlando distribution center as needed. Relocation assistance will not be offered to applicants who reside outside of this area.
PURPOSE OF THIS JOB
To increase product sales and placement at every opportunity while providing an exceptional product and exceptional service.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES
- Manage Red Bull products in assigned RBDC accounts
- Determine current and on going product needs at accounts
- Establish and maintain friendly and professional relationships with your customers to increase sales and selling space
- Evaluate all competitors' activities such as new launches and price reductions and communicate with District Manager.
- Meet monthly key performance indicators (KPI's) focused on the following areas: sales, distribution, pricing, display, new accounts and other merchandising components.
- Build and protect the Red Bull brand
- Ensure that all Red Bull equipment is clean and in good working order.
- Other duties as assigned
- Prior Sales Experience
- High school diploma or GED required
- Excellent communication skills
- Good mathematical skills
- Organizational skills
- Knowledge of the beverage market preferred
- Current driver's license with clean driving record
- Must be at least 21 years old
- DOT Medical Card required
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Red Bull North America, Inc. - 4 months ago
You don't have to twirl a red cape in front of this bull to get a charge out of it. Red Bull markets its eponymous energy drink around...