District Sales Manager
Red Bull Distribution Company is the largest distributor in North America of Red Bull products, including Red Bull Energy Drink, Red Bull Sugarfree, and Red Bull Total Zero. Currently, we have 30 distribution centers in these 12 markets across the country: Northern California, Southern California, Las Vegas, Denver, San Antonio, Detroit, Ohio, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Tampa, Orlando, and Miami. In 2012, we will sell over 11 million cases of Red Bull products throughout all our locations combined
This part-time position will be based in our RBDC distribution center in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Desired candidates will reside in the Colorado Springs area. Relocation assistance will not be provided to applicants who reside outside of this area.
PURPOSE OF THIS JOB:
Perfectly implement and maintain Red Bull merchandising standards in all accounts on your scheduled route.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Rotate Red Bull products from back stock to shelf, display or cold vault locations.
- Review code dates of all product when servicing every account.
- Pull any dented, dirty, damaged, or out of code product from the shelf, display, or cold vault;
- Notify appropriate Account Manager for pick up and / or exchange of any dented, damaged, or out of code product, as well as any out of stock items.
- Ensure all Red Bull products are placed in compliance with shelf schematics in chain and independent stores.
- Ensure all cold equipment, racks and other Point of Sale are current, clean, and presented in a premium manner.
- Establish and maintain friendly and professional relationships with your customers
- Other duties as assigned
Qualified candidates will meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Knowledge of the beverage market preferred
- Minimum 18 years old
- Current driver's license with clean driving record
- Reliable vehicle to be used for work purposes with at least the minimum insurance coverage necessary
- Excellent communication skills
- Good mathematical skills
- Organizational skills
- Must be able to work weekends
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
You don't have to twirl a red cape in front of this bull to get a charge out of it. Red Bull markets its eponymous energy drink around...