Market Sales Manager
Red Bull Distribution Company (RBDC) is the largest distributor in North America of Red Bull products, including Red Bull Energy Drink, Red Bull Sugarfree, Red Bull Total Zero and Red Bull Editions. Currently, we have 32 distribution centers in these 13 markets across the country: Northern California, Southern California, Las Vegas, Denver, San Antonio, Detroit, Ohio, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, North Carolina, Tampa, Orlando, and Miami. We are also adding distribution centers in the Central California, Arizona, & Utah markets. In 2013, we will sell over 20 million cases of Red Bull products throughout all our RBDC locations combined.
This position will be based in our distribution center in Salt Lake City, Utah. Desired candidates will reside in the Salt Lake City area. Relocation assistance will not be offered to applicants who reside outside of this area.
PURPOSE OF THIS JOB
The Office Administrator is responsible for providing general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. Work as liaison between Red Bull Distribution Company's (RBDC's) Finance Shared Services Center and local Management Team.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Support the regional administrative needs of the Market Sales Manager (MSM) and the branch location where this position resides.
- Provide support to the Red Bull Distribution Company (RBDC) Finance Shared Services Center with daily route paperwork, payroll processing, and customer account inquiries
- Perform the Encompass Route Accounting System ("Encompass") Daily Balancing Function for all routes in assigned facility and ensure all necessary documentation is collected
- Professionally answers all incoming office phone calls and ensures all calls are directed accordingly
- Assist RBDC HR Department with local recruiting, new hires, and other employee matters
- Code and obtain MSM approval for all Operating Expenses
- Manage all office administrative activities, including daily mail and FedEx / UPS Package deliveries and shipments, ordering of office supplies, maintenance of office equipment, and other day-to-day office operations
- Other duties as may be assigned.
Qualified candidates will meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum of 1 year customer service experience
- Direct Store Delivery or Route Accounting experience a plus
- Office management experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint; Access experience a plus
- Self-directed; requires limited oversight
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must have the ability to lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. This position is based in an office environment where the noise level is usually moderate.
Red Bull North America, Inc. - 20 months ago
You don't have to twirl a red cape in front of this bull to get a charge out of it. Red Bull markets its eponymous energy drink around...