Red Bull Distribution Company (RBDC) is the largest distributor in North America of Red Bull products, including Red Bull Energy Drink, Red Bull Sugarfree, Red Bull Total Zero and Red Bull Editions. Currently, we have 32 distribution centers in these 13 markets across the country: Northern California, Southern California, Las Vegas, Denver, San Antonio, Detroit, Ohio, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, North Carolina, Tampa, Orlando, and Miami. We are also adding distribution centers in the Central California, Arizona, & Utah markets.
This part-time position will be based in our new RBDC distribution center in Raleigh, North Carolina. Desired candidates will reside in the Raleigh area. Relocation assistance will not be offered to applicants who reside outside of this area.
PURPOSE OF THIS JOB
The Warehouse Loader is responsible for assisting in all warehouse activities including, but not limited to, loading, repackaging, inventory, and maintenance.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Assist with loading trucks with Red Bull products in a way that complies with Red Bull Distribution Company (RBDC) standards.
- Confirm trucks are loaded accurately, as per Account Manager's request.
- Ensure product is rotated on trucks and in warehouse in accordance with expiration dates.
- Properly clean and repackage product as set forth by RBDC standards.
- Appropriately dispose of damaged and / or Out Of Code (OOC) product once approved by the Operations Manager.
- Maintain cleanliness of warehouse by disposing of trash nightly, sweeping floors daily and using floor scrubber periodically.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates will meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Minimum 18 years old
- Current driver's license with clean driving record
- Mathematical skills, including the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
You don't have to twirl a red cape in front of this bull to get a charge out of it. Red Bull markets its eponymous energy drink around...