Financial Analyst/Associate - Reengineering and Implementation team
As a member of the technology team, you will work with a group of talented individuals in a highly collaborative environment to create the next generation of innovative solutions for sophisticated financial professionals. Within our technology team, the Finance Reengineering and Implementation subteam is responsible for workflow improvements across the firm’s Finance departments as well as implementation of financial applications and initiatives. In addition, the team masters all entity, investor, and deal data across Blackstone as part of Blackstone Data Governance. The team also administers all functions of Investran, Blackstone’s partnership accounting sub-ledger.
Primary responsibilities will include administration and control of all functions of Investran for drawdown funds, including managing investor and deal data, accounting operations, and financial, investor, and management reporting.
This person will be involved with various special projects and initiatives throughout the Finance department, including reporting, regulatory, and tax initiatives, as well as implementation and best practices for new Blackstone funds. There will be significant collaboration across various Finance teams, with a large focus on the quarterly GAAP close and investor-level reporting.
Other responsibilities include user support of Investran with a focus on reconciliation and reporting assistance, workflows and controls, and the development and customization of reporting, automations, and interfaces.
We are currently seeking Investran Analysts that are passionate about improving business processes, and also want to have a direct impact on the global finance industry.
· 1 to 3 years of experience in accounting, operations, and/or private equity or a related industry
- A minimum of a B.A. or B.S. in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or other applicable disciplines
· Strong analytical and technical skills, as well as exceptional communication and presentation skills
· Partnership accounting experience and Investran knowledge is preferred, but not required.
- Ability to be self-directed, energetic, highly motivated, and team-oriented with fresh ideas and innovative solutions that will thrive on challenge in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to summarize issues, develop recommendations, and make decisions
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or any other category protected by law.
Blackstone - 16 months ago
Throw a rock and you're bound to hit a Blackstone investment. The Blackstone Group is one of the largest private equity firms and...