• Stellar Sales Ability and Passion
• Solid work record
• B2B sales experience
• Good math and computer skills
Rare Opportunity to Align Your Career with TransFirst - Take advantage of our Strategic Alliances in the Banking Industry!
• Is it time to expand your professional career by aligning with an Industry Leader?
• Are you ready to write your own paycheck, and experience the true fruits of your efforts?
• Are you a solid sales professional ready for stability in your career, in a growing industry?
We are a national electronic transaction company seeking one great salesperson to manage on of our exclusive bank relationships and sell into their client base, while conducting new business development in the territory. Our sales representative is the only sales person assigned to our banking partner and its branches. Our sales teams are positioned all over the country. As part of our team, you will enjoy the income and growth opportunities provided by TransFirst, LLC. This is a regional position and does not typically require overnight travel.
• Base Salary+ uncapped commissions (First year at plan average of $80K; given the area $100K is attainable)
• Ramp-up bonus program
• Residual income throughout your employment with TransFirst
• Aggressive, uncapped commission structure - limitless earnings, write your own paycheck!
• Excellent Benefits - starting first of the month following hire!
• Best Training in the Industry (be ready to attend our fully paid training out of state)
• Strong Management Support and Team Selling Environment
• Opportunity to grow your business and financial future
If you are a focused and driven professional, with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills, consider joining the TransFirst team!
Make a smart career move: Apply today to take the first step towards SIX FIGURE EARNING POTENTIAL!
Ryan Galitz, 303-625-8388 or email directly: RGalitz@transfirst.com
Transfirst - 14 months ago
Welsh makes wealth. Private equity firm Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe (WCAS) invests in growing health care, information, and business...