1.0 SUMMARY OF JOB PURPOSE
This position is responsible for the P&L of the organization’s services and products in the Eagle Ford Region. This position sells the Company’s products and services using technical, organization, and customer knowledge to influence customers and assist them in applying the products/services to their needs resulting in revenue generation. In addition, the position provides input and participates in market planning of products and services. The Regional Business Manager is accountable for the management of operating costs and financial expenditures, management and deployment of people and equipment, management of company assets and facilities, service quality, customer service and new business development.
2.0 ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
3.0 SCOPE AND ACCOUNTABILTIIES
- Determine market strategies & goals for regional sales opportunities for technologies (Salt Water Disposal, Chlorine Dioxide Water Treatment Units, Electrocoagulation Units and others as developed)
- Complete P&L responsibility for entire region; includes budgeting, forecasting, goal setting, and monthly review with district staff
- Reviews costs and product quality, and modifies production and inventory control programs to maintain and enhance profitable operation of division
- Researching and developing lists of potential customers with strong, verifiable experience in closing business
- Establishing & maintaining industry contacts that lead to sales
- Ensures fixed assets are preserved. Initiates recommendations on purchases of new equipment and improvements to facilities and/or units
- Develops, monitors, and reports on operating costs within functional areas. Alerts management of cost and labor over run, makes recommendations and implements solutions to problems related to same
- Escalates issues to VP of Operations including safety, security, employee relations, scheduling, training, conflicts and the like. Ensures supervisors are adhering to company policy and administering practices in a fair and equitable manner.
- Keeps up–to-date on information and technology affecting functional area(s) to increase innovation and ensure compliance
- Comply with general policies and procedures of Bosque Systems, LLC and keeps safety & environment as one of the most important aspect of daily operation
- Confers with customers and representatives of associated industries to evaluate and promote improved and expanded services in area
- Determines responsibilities of assigned organization and staff positions to accomplish business objectives, fairly administering Company policies affecting staff; and communicating information for effective job performance.
- Interacts with customers regarding problems or issues, prioritizes and addresses them promptly; notifies customers of upcoming service adjustments or maintenance procedures.
- Works with business development in the coordinating and negotiating with developers regarding new systems. Assist in the identification, due diligence and smooth transition of acquisitions.
4.0 REQUIRED COMPETENCIES
- Accountable in assuring that all technologies/units/disposals are fully operational and meeting the needs of our customers and adhering to all company policies and procedures.
5.0 PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or similar field strongly preferred, and 7+ years of multi-site supervisory capabilities in the oil and gas or water management industry.
- Extensive experience with P&L, cost control and cost margins.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage a district or field operation.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite programs.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret business documents, technical procedures or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals, effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients or customers.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to maintain highest professionalism.
- Knowledge of water treatment services, gathering systems and /or salt water disposal operations preferred, but not required.
- Regional driving throughout South Texas with primary office located in Cotulla.
- PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) must be worn when on jobsite locations