Regional Coordinator – Membership
Full-time position (37.5 hours/week) working for the world’s largest Human Resource association in a key support position within the membership division. This non-exempt position works at SHRM’s headquarters in Alexandria, VA supporting members primarily on the west coast and has a cross matrix reporting relationship to staff who reside on the west coast.
Work hours are Monday – Friday 10:30 am – 7:00 pm. EST.
Position works directly with SHRM’s volunteer leader structure ensuring affiliates have information necessary to be successful. Responds to inquiries and supports a variety of audiences including volunteer leaders, members and staff. Creates awareness of and ensures affiliates consistently follow processes and procedures. Updates membership database, creates and disseminates monthly and ad hoc reports, communications and is involved in creating presentations. Travel as necessary (approximately 5%) to conferences and other events promoting SHRM and awareness of benefits.
Ideal candidate will possess:
- High school diploma
- Minimum three years administrative/office experience; comparable work-related experience in an association or membership environment highly desirable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,Outlook)
- Experience in data input. Personify experience desirable.
- Strong customer service skills
- Highly organized and high level of accuracy
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Maintain high level of confidentiality
- Basic math skills and typing of 40 – 50 wpm
The Society for Human Resource Management is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V).
No Relocation authorized for this position.
ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE : If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: email@example.com or TDD (703) 548-6990.
American Society of Association Executives - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard