When you join our family at The Lineage Institute, Inc., you join a group that believes in integrity, responsiveness, and forthright communication. We work together to make a real difference in the lives of our clients, community and partners. If you share our family values, service demand and dedication, we'd love to meet you.
As Regional Director of Operations, you will be responsible for providing leadership and effective management under the direction of the CEO @ G&C Foundation within an assigned region. This entails planning, implementing, and monitoring all aspects of the organization service components to include supporting and coaching our partners, staff and clients.
Position requirements include:
- 5-10 years of documented success in operations, fundraising, and/or multi-site management.
- Solid understanding of profit and loss, general ledger, and balance sheet accounting.
- Familiar with state licensing requirements as they affect the education development, living industry and/or community programming/ operations.
- Strong commitment to importance of proactive sales and marketing as it relates to community occupancy and financial success.
- Ability to be aggressive towards management of controllable expenses.
- Excellent interpersonal abilities, including tact, maturity and flexibility.
- Must possess independent judgment and discretion.
- Strong management and leadership abilities with a commitment to employee development.
- Willingness to travel 80%-90%.
- Must pass criminal background check.
- Compiled understanding of the needs of the region identified
[1+ years] quota-driven sales experience, preferably in a hunter role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy and strong administrative abilities
- Ability to work successfully both autonomously and as part of a team environment
- Well presented, driven and can think on your feet!
** Business Development, Contract Administration and Personnel experience a must.
** Well presented, driven and can think on your feet!
To learn more about how you can make a difference and to search for opportunities in your area, click below to visit us online. We would love to hear from you. Please visit us at www. lineageswa.com.
Our Family is Committed to Yours.