This position is primarily responsible for managing effective business relationships with company clients in the healthcare industry. Specific responsibilities include identification, communication, and diplomatic resolution of issues related to the revenue cycle between SPi Healthcare and the assigned clients. In addition, this position is responsible for providing assistance and guidance to Client Executives in an assigned geographic area for a larger group of SPi Healthcare clients. The Director of Client Relations serves as the primary point of contact for assigned clients, and is expected to take a pro-active role in assisting in the performance management of their clients as it relates to days in A/R, collection performance, and denial management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and direct client communications and SPi Healthcare service interactions.
- Serve as point person for a geographic group of clients in C-level revenue cycle performance updates.
- Cultivate and foster positive client relationships with physicians, clinicians, and practice administrators
- Work collaboratively with various departments within SPi Healthcare to resolve client concerns or requests.
- Lead cross functional teams in delivering high quality work products under set timelines.
- Frequently monitor key billing/collection statistics and compare to national/regional/local benchmarks including, but not limited to, net collections, days in A/R, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors Degree required. Advanced degree preferred (eg . MPH, MHA, MBA)
- Minimum of eight years in consulting, healthcare or physician practice required
- Knowledge of revenue cycle management required
- Practice management/medical billing computer programs. Epic and IDX experience highly preferred
- Advanced critical thinking and conflict resolution skills
- Effective leadership experience in motivating teams and sharing vision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience with executive level business interaction
- Demonstrated collaborative consulting approach to client relationships, and proven ability to identify potential areas for additional services within current clients
- Excellent organizational skills and detail orientation
- Solid understanding of internal billing revenue cycle operations
- Ability to thrive in a flexible work environment and to adapt to change
- Ability to successfully work in self-directed environment
SPi Healthcare (formerly Springfield Service Corporation and Laguna Medical Systems) is the industry's leading integrated revenue cycle and...