Regional Event Planner - Latin America Private Bank Events Team
About JPMorgan Chase:
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $1.2 trillion and operations in more than 50 countries. Asset & Wealth Management provides investment and wealth management services to institutional, high net worth and retail investors and their advisors. For wealthy individuals and families, J.P. Morgan offers personalized financial solutions
that integrate investment management, capital markets, trust and banking through our wealth management businesses.
About marketing at the J.P. Morgan Private Bank, Latin America (LatAm):
• Part of the Global Private Bank (GPB) marketing practice (which includes US Private Bank, EMEA, Asia, and PWM) and adheres to global strategic guidelines and initiatives that create consistency of execution and access to global resources across GPB
• Resides within the Latin America region, which drives the marketing team’s strategic initiatives, plans and activities
• Closely tied to the business objectives of each LatAm market: Brazil, Andes/Central America/Caribbean, Mexico, Southern Cone and Premium
• Does not launch generic campaigns (e.g. brand awareness, product-specific, etc.), rather initiatives, in coordination with LatAm Market Managers, that serve as tools for the business to use in the attainment of its client acquisition, business development and growth targets
• Covers all offices and staff of the LatAm Private Bank: New York, Miami, Houston, Tuscon, Mexico City, Brazil (São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Porto Alegre, Belo Horizonte), Santiago and Geneva.
Based in Miami, this role is part of the J.P. Morgan Private Banking Latin America Events Team. He/she will be responsible for creating and managing client event activities from conception through to execution / evaluation in order to increase client business and deepen existing client relationships for both the Ultra-High-Net-Worth and High-Net-Worth segments. The person in this role will partner closely with marketing colleagues on the Latin America & US regional and global events teams, Latin America market managers, bankers, investors and product partners.
Regional Event Planner responsibilities include:
• Plan, execute and provide on-site management for events regionally in Miami and in-country in the Andes, Soco and Mexico markets.
• Understand target audience and assist with developing an event strategy that supports business/revenue goals.
• Execute an event plan within budget for assigned region. Assume responsibility for budget creation and post-event reporting to Head of Latin America Event Management.
• Define protocol to consistently deliver the ideal PB experience at all events and on-site client visits, ensuring brand consistency.
• Function as an integral part of the team and participate in weekly regional team
• Work closely with local Miami Domestic Event Planners to identify the most effective way to leverage events which are part of the pre-approved regional marketing plans.
• Liaise with other JPMorgan regional lines of business, in order to leverage and
consolidate ideas, shared resources and cross-sell event opportunities.
• Leverage JPM Corporate Marketing resources where necessary and available.
• Evaluate all charitable & sponsorship requests for assigned regions.
• At least 3 years’ prior experience in marketing and event management-related activities.
• Strategic thinker and problem solver; can identify issues or challenges and find a
• Able to multi-task, execute under tight deadlines and work in a fast-paced, high stressed environment.
• Detailed-oriented with excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to be flexible, work extra hours as needed and travel internationally, which may be significant since events are held in-country.
• Ability to coordinate logistics long-distance to prepare for in-country events.
• Ability to work well with others in a team environment; be flexible and adaptable.
• Self-starter, self-motivator, and ability to work without direct supervision.
• Strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• 100% fluency in English & Spanish – written and oral communications, Portuguese a plus.
• Positive attitude.
US-FL-Miami-Brickell Ave and SE 15th Rd / 51117
Asset & Wealth Management
JPMorgan Chase - 10 months ago
At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for our...