Campus Advantage, the nation’s leading Student Housing Management Corporation, is seeking a Regional Leasing Specialist. This position will service properties nationwide, with primary focus on acquisitions and new developments (pre-leases).
The primary function of the Regional Leasing Specialist will be to assist the VP of Leasing and Marketing and the Regional Manager in meeting budgeted occupancy targets and to implement leasing and marketing strategies.
- Work with property managers to ensure that leasing is a top priority
- Assess market and areas that need improvement; quickly develop strategies that can be put into place quickly to jump start new market activity
- Train (new) leasing personnel
- Hands on leasing of available beds onsite, and shadowing of onsite leasing personnel during sales process
- Schedule and coordinate leasing conference calls, and act as liaison to the field for any leasing items that need to be communicated
- Review and distribute weekly regional performance acknowledgments and concerns
- Coordinate and receive weekly leasing reports; monitor traffic shortfalls and closing ratios for each site, and implement new training where necessary.
- Review shopping reports and make corrective changes as needed.
- Plan, implement, and manage various Owner-Specific leasing efforts, marketing plans, and advertising campaigns; review and monitor advertising campaigns and their effectiveness
- Monitor marketing campaigns at the property level, ensuring that plans are completed accordingly.
- Complete on-site leasing inspections
- Manage and be accountable for physical auditing procedures
- Monitor weekly occupancy reports and market surveys for accuracy
- Build and maintain database of high school and university contacts while developing university relations
- Coordinate and promote leasing events; attend various leasing fairs and expos.
- Initial set up of a uniform new lease and renewal tracking system.
B.S. Degree is required
Student Housing/Property Manager experience
Must be able to prioritize and multi-task; must be highly organized
Must be proficient in MS Office; Onesite experience strongly preferred
Must have excellent communication skills
Compensation and benefits:
- This is a road warrior position and requires up to 85% travel.
Salary plus benefits, 401(k)
Campus Advantage is a leading student housing management corporation. We currently manage over 30,000 beds from the east coast to the west coast. At Campus Advantage we understand the student housing industry and see the value in combining experienced leadership and highly customized solutions for the benefits of our customers. We are committed to promoting an atmosphere of success for all of our customers and creating environments where students thrive.
At Campus Advantage we take pride in hiring the best employees to provide world class customer service to our residents and customers. We believe that our people make the difference.
Campus Advantage offers a modern approach to traditional student housing management, development and consulting services. We understand the...