IMPROVE THE HEALTH OF YOUR CAREER AT ZYNX HEALTH
Job Title: Regional Medical Officer
Desirable Location(s): Southeast or Midwest Region
Support clients’ optimal utilization of Zynx Health clinical decision support software and service offerings. Works onsite and offsite with clients’ C-suite, clinical leadership and other staff to demonstrate how the Zynx products, tools, and services can support organizational strategy through improvements in clinical practice and outcomes.
Provide both pre-and post-sale support of our clients. Assist sales prospects through product demonstrations and explanations of the clinical aspects and strategic implications of our products. Support clients by providing: concrete guidance on product deployment, organizational assessments, project management, definition of organizational processes for development and maintenance of order sets and plans of care, support of integration of Zynx content in paper forms and electronic health record (EHR) applications and direction in developing metrics and measurement systems to demonstrate the value of Zynx products.
- Conduct presentations and demonstrations to senior-level audiences for prospective clients, framing the Zynx solution in a compelling, engaging and credible fashion.
- Facilitate client identification of a Zynx product and service implementation that supports organizational strategy and goals, as well as leverages existing organizational systems.
- Provide on-site and off-site education and consultation related to deployment of Zynx products and services.
- Provide examples of organizational approaches to use of Zynx products and concrete guidance in use of Zynx products to support organizational goals, including successful integration of Zynx content in paper forms and EHR applications.
- Support product training for client project team and clinician groups involved in using Zynx products.
- Comprehend client organizational objectives in conjunction with clinical requirements to translate into technical system requirements.
- Respond to escalated questions from hospital executives, clinical leaders, clinicians, and informatics staff
- Assist with documentation of customization and vendor system requirements.
- Facilitate coordination of organization’s use of Zynx products with specific vendor requirements.
- Work collaboratively with Sales, Marketing, Product Development, Content, and Client Services to develop and deploy effective, efficient systems for selling and implementing Zynx products.
- Facilitate communication with Zynx engineering resources and vendor technical resources as needed and appropriate.
- Support other Zynx departments as dictated by organizational or client need.
- Medical Doctor with current state licensure
Preferred Qualifications (Optional)
- 5 or more years of experience in a health care and/or private industry management or consulting position
- Familiarity with the concepts of healthcare research and evidence-based practices.
- Experience with healthcare regulatory standards and quality improvement initiatives.
- Technical (HIT related) background in addition to the clinical background.
- Experience in project management
- Strong organizational skills combined with excellent written and communication skills including experience in presenting to large and small groups required.
- Ability to multitask and to work both collaboratively and independently within a deadline-driven environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and Project).
- Ability to travel up to 75% of time.
About Zynx Health
Zynx Health, a subsidiary of Hearst Corporation, is the market leader in providing evidence-based clinical decision support solutions that help healthcare organizations measurably improve patient outcomes, enhance safety, and lower costs.
- For physician applicants; Master’s Degree in Business (MBA), Healthcare Administration, Public Health or Health Policy
- Fellowship in a professional healthcare industry group
- Certification (board or other professional associations)
- Experience in clinical information systems or clinical content development, sales, and/or implementation
- Clinical experience in an acute care setting or large health system
- Hospital or health system experience as client leader or consultant for successful clinical content or EHR implementation
- Familiarity with clinical information systems (CPOE, Clinical Documentation, Plans of Care, Ambulatory Standards)
- Proven ability to successfully train, influence and lead staff
Thousands of hospital organizations and providers “dare to be better” with Zynx Health’s rigorously developed and maintained evidence-based clinical content, patented technology, and tailored services to drive clinical improvements at the point of care. With Zynx Health, healthcare organizations exceed industry demands for delivering high-quality care at lower costs under value-based reimbursement models.
Zynx Health partners with healthcare organizations to continuously and measurably improve care every day, for every patient, every time.
Zynx Health seeks to hire and train employees who uphold and mirror our core values of Bold Innovation, Passion, Integrity, Respect and Excellence. To learn more, visit www.zynxhealth.com or call 855.367.ZYNX.
Zynx Health offers competitive salary and extensive benefits - including medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, and matching 401k.
All qualified applicants receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
To be successfully selected for an interview, please apply online with the following:
Zynx Health Incorporated
10880 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 300
Los Angeles, CA 90024