Regional Operations Leader — Safety & Environment |
The Regional Operations Leader is responsible for the effective implementation of safety and environmental programs, processes and standards across manufacturing facilities supporting the Dry Channel.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES INCLUDE:
- Develops, implements and maintains regional Safety and Environment Master Plan to drive injury free results, Zero NOV/Safety regulatory excursion, and sustainability results
- Aligns safety and environmental master plan with regional manufacturing priorities
- Aligns regional senior leadership on Global Safety & Environment (GSE) master plan priorities
- Implements processes and tools for driving improvements via regional manufacturing Safety/Environmental Leaders
- Engages Manufacturing Safety/Environment Leaders to Identify and prioritize needs across the region
- Develops new and improved safety and environment tools and processes
- Documents and implements best practices across manufacturing sites
- Provides regional incident on-call support and follow up
- Collaborates with manufacturing environment and safety leader to manage regional regulatory contacts and inspections
- Collaborates with manufacturing environment and safety leaders to re mediate issues identified through regulatory inspections and/or audits
- Leads the on boarding of plant safety and environment leaders
- Successfully deploys safety and environment management systems (i.e. SAFE Scorecard, environmental task list, GSTEMS) to drive and improve scorecard results
- Calibrates and validates safety and environment results across regional manufacturing facilities
- Supports health initiatives, property protection and loss as needed across regional manufacturing sites
Our Brands. Your Legacy.
Great brands start with the people that make them great. One of the world's leading food companies, General Mills...