• Regional Operations Manager responsible for all global supply chain activities in the Western United States.
• Responsible for all furniture delivery hub operations, 3rd party provider contracts/management, network analysis/changes, performance, accountability, and LP for the Western hubs.
• Directly responsible for Retail store replenishment, Direct to Customer UPS and Furniture Home Delivery, Retail store seasonal floor set, and all customer escalations within the region.
• Drive continuous improvement into our furniture home delivery network that includes carrier accountability, overall home delivery performance, and regional hub network metrics, projects and initiatives.
• Required to support not only Westernern project initiatives, but also global supply chain initiatives regionally, nationally, and internationally.
• Position will be domiciled in the Western, within the Westernern service area; 50% travel is required.
• Proven proficiency in written and verbal communications - able to deliver well organized presentations effectively to multiple levels.
• Team player, willing to provide support to his/her peers and their operations as needed.
• Positive attitude, strong work ethic, ability to work under pressure. Ability to flex work schedule to support project implementations.
• Strong customer service background. Experience/effectiveness in dealing with internal and external customers.
• A self-starter who exhibits extraordinary levels of motivation, proven ability to run multiple remote operations with no on-site supervision.
• Distribution systems proficiency to include WMS, TMS and other final-mile systems (PKMS, TPM, etc.).
• A Bachelors degree or equivalent based on a combination of education, training, or experience, and 6-10 years of management experience with increasing levels of responsibility.
• Must be a strong team leader with exceptional organizational and delegation skills.
• Must have distribution center and/or transportation experience as well as final mile customer home delivery experience. Must have experience with the concept, design and implementation of “start-up” operations.
Epicureans are at home at Williams-Sonoma, a leading multi-channel retailer of high-end goods for well-appointed kitchens, bedrooms, and...