The Regional recruiter is responsible for the recruitment of store management teams for all stores in their region. The store management team consists of Keyholder, Associate Manager and Store Director positions.
- Responsible for the sourcing and interviewing of store management candidates for all stores in the region.
- Facilitate the recruiting process, Develop relationships with management staff to ensure quality sourcing and profile clarity.
- Build relationships and foster open communication with hiring managers.
- Train and develop hiring managers on recruiting and interviewing skills and techniques.
- Continual sourcing and networking in markets to build back up and bench for stores.
- Manage operational functions associated with the recruiting process.
- Partner with the Regional Director and Market Directors for the region to ensure staffing strategy is being carried out effectively.
Qualifications and Experience
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years store recruiting experience
Skills and Abilities
- Extensive retail network
- Strong sense of urgency
- Excellent communication skills
- Independent and resourceful
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Ability to be flexible and operate in a continuously changing work environment
- Strong time management skills
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.
J. Crew Group, Inc. - 2 years ago
J.Crew debuted in 1983 with the mailing of its first catalog. Six years later, we opened a flagship store at New York's South Street...