An OutSystems Regional Sales Executive (RSE), Mid-Market Sales, has a defined geographic region with focus selling to companies with fewer than 1,000 employees or with less than $500 million in annual revenue.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 7+ years of sales experience with a proven track record of achieving annual sales quota of $1M+ in software sales;
- Bachelors degree or equivalent;
- Proven success with both inside- and outside-sales as both approaches will be applicable in the mid-market segment;
- Passion for selling with enthusiastic and self starting, entrepreneurial approach;
- Knowledge of the IT industry with a back ground selling to IT and business decision makers;
- 3+ years of sales experience selling application development software, database management software, business process management software, or similar software that enables the development, delivery, or management of business applications;
- Knowledge and experience selling services focused on application development and delivery;
- Understanding of terms and topics surrounding modern internet applications such as Web 2.0, SaaS, PaaS, cloud computing,virtualization, SOA, web-services, mobile apps, etc;
- Knowledge of application development approaches and methods with an emphasis on Agile software development;
- Outstanding communicator with ability to provide feedback at all levels of the organization;
- Strong computer skills with expertise using Microsoft Office, WebEx or similar web conferencing product, and CRM or sales management tools (salesforce.com preferred).
OutSystems - 18 months ago