BlueHornet , a leading online email marketing provider, is looking for a Regional Sales Manager to join our growing company in the Dallas, TX area!
BlueHornet is a proud member of the Digital River, Inc.family of e-commerce and e-marketing solutions. Digital River, Inc.is a publicly traded company (NASDAQ: DRIV). Listed as Fortune 100's Top Growing Companies in the United States, we offer great career opportunities and so much more!
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for developing and closing new business. This position will be focused on promoting and selling the BlueHornet software solution.
- Close profitable new business
- Generate local and regional opportunities through networking and prospecting
- Cultivate executive level contacts within prospect accounts and deliver value oriented sales approach
- Develop senior level relationships with clients through personal meetings, presentations, and quarterly business reviews
- Generate client/prospect awareness and preference for incremental and new services. Pre and post meeting planning
- Support, participate in oral proposal activity and written proposals
- Lead cross functional teams to sell and close enterprise level opportunities for Digital River
- Minimum of 5 years selling technology and or marketing services
- Industry expertise preferably selling enterprise class technology solutions
- Experience selling and closing mid to large deals
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Experience building relationships and selling to C level executives
- Demonstrated ability to produce and self-generate opportunities.
- Strong discovery and client issues / requirements skills
- Strong value and “solutions” selling skills
- Executive level presentation and communication skills
- Ability to advance sales process via pipeline management
- Global perspective and ability to travel globally
- Executive level “presence”
- Salesforce.com experience
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Strong business acumen
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
Digital River, Inc. offers a competitive benefits package to all regular, full-time employees. Our program offers a 401(k) plan with an aggressive company match, employee stock purchase plan, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, company paid short-term and long-term disability, a flexible spending/cafeteria plan, on-site fitness center, and vacation days.
Digital River, Inc. - 20 months ago