We Have Something Special Inside, Do You?
Are you looking to drive growth and field execution with brokers, distributors and operators for Fresh Yogurt? Are you seeking to join a growing global leader, in a category experiencing explosive growth and have a passion for driving rapid product innovation? Then The Dannon Company, Inc. is the place for you!
In this role you will be accountable for:
- Driving growth and field execution with Brokers, Distributors and Operators for Fresh Yogurt.
- Identify opportunity to leverage Frozen Yogurt Sales with Fresh Yogurts account, and facilitate lead to Regional Sales Manager - Frozen.
- Develop and implement the execution plans (JBP- Joint Business Plan) to drive regional business growth by way to compliance to National Account contracts, developing new/existing account opportunities, closing distribution voids and identify new distribution opportunies. Execution plans include establishing sales targets, new item targets, and operator penetration targets and compliance levels by Broker.
- Consistently monitor/track results, identify risks & propose corrective actions, identify upsides & propose ideas to capitalize on those opportunities.
- On-going training of the Broker Teams to ensure empowered to execute plan with the proper tools and knowledge.
- Be appropriately wired with Broker to leverage all resources - understand how to get things done.
- Evaluate Broker effectiveness quarterly and ensure executing at the highest level.
- Determine where additional market support is needed to supplement the broker efforts on specific national account compliance initiatives. Gain support from Region Sales Manager-Frozen to manage Key Account Managers efforts to develop incremental sales on Fresh yogurt.
- Develop partnerships and maintain relationships with top distributors in region.
- Leverage broker account executives for all distributors.
- In selected geographic markets, develop business with Distribution Headquarter accounts.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 4-yr degree;
- 5 yrs (minimum) of sales experience in CPG industry (Foodservice/Away From Home channel);
- Strong, clear progression of responsibility;
- Forecasting, Planning and Trade Fund management experience;
- Broker/Distributor Management;
- Experience leading and driving projects and processes
- 2-3 yrs leading a team, people management
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Personally motivated, with high level of initiative, energy and enthusiasm;
- Accustomed to working in fast-paced, rapidly changing environment;
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex negotiations effectively;
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Train and motivate direct/indirect sales force
- Proficiency in MS Office
The DANNON Company, one of the fastest growing consumer product companies in the US, is part of Groupe Danone, a world leader in the food and beverage industry. Established in the US in 1942, DANNON is America’s premier fresh dairy company offering consumers a wide variety of brands and products. We are committed to bringing health to the greatest number of people across America through our product’s benefits. Our corporate culture and core values foster individual professional growth. We reward entrepreneurialism and teamwork. There truly is something very special inside our company. You can see it reflected in our products, our way of doing business and our relationships with the wider world. Most of all you can see it reflected in our culture and our people. If you like what you have learned, we encourage you to apply and learn more.
Stay updated with our latest job opportunities: Follow us on Facebook, http://on.fb.me/dannon-jobs
The Dannon Company is an equal opportunity employer.