Position will cover either Western or Eastern Canada. Responsible for managing the positioning of Devoe and International brands correctly to ensure no loss of the current business volume.
Progressively align the International Brands as the lead industrial range servicing the Heavy Duty business by working to develop the competencies of the sales force to be effective in a broad range of market segments. Ensure there is a proper, productive, and aligned working relationship with the functional mangers servicing the region, including Supply, HR, Finance, Legal, Engineering, Market Management and Technical Support. Manage the profitability and LOI of the region
1. Builds, develops and manages sales team capable of carrying out needed sales and business goals, and manage several large customers
2. Organization and operation of region to include market analysis, distribution support, and coordination of all internal communications to effectively move the business forward
3. Close liaison with Deco management for the sales and distribution of the Devoe Brand
4. Network with Engineering & Market Management to develop & implement the plans required for growth in specification & target market position, and securing designated projects.
5. Sales Management (annual and medium term sales strategies and plans, sales budgets, expense budgets, and rolling forecasts)
6. Working with Supply Team on service
7. Other duties as assigned
4. KNOWLEDGE OR KNOW-HOW REQUIRED:
7-10 years sales experience
Professional manager with a minimum of 10 years coatings industry experience
Experience in protective coatings sales
NACE certification strongly preferred
AkzoNobel - 11 months ago