Location: United States - IL - Chicago
About the Role:
SuccessFactors is seeking an experienced senior sales executive to drive strategic enterprise-wide sales initiatives into named large corporations (3,500+ employees). Responsibilities include qualifying, selling and closing new business into large prospects and installed accounts
Duties and Responsibilities:
Required Skills and Experience:
- Sell value and ROI into C-Level business decision makers, as well as sell into HR leaders
- Develop in depth knowledge of our entire product suite and effectively sell to clients through initial phone conversations, face-to-face meetings, and product demonstrations
- Align SuccessFactors solutions with the customer’s strategic objectives
- Manage and drive multiple concurrent sales cycles effectively
- Qualify and forecast deals accurately
- Build & maintain strong client relationships to pave the way for additional future sales
- Manage and upsell existing clients
- Work effectively in collaboration with various SME Product Specialists to increase sales of our HRIS, recruiting, business social networking, and learning management applications
- 10-15 + years overall sales experience, including significant time as an outside representative
- 6 + years experience selling premise-based ERP/application software or SaaS solutions to C-Level business decision makers at large enterprise corporations
- Previous experience selling HRIS/HCM software and/or selling into HR a plus
- Consistent over-quota performance and top tier company ranking – We want quota killers!
- Consistent 200K+ W2 income with track record of above OTE achievement
- Stability – Proven history of being a top performer in a company for multiple years running
- Highest level of professional courtesy, mutual respect, and ethics
- High standard of excellence, professionalism, and role model behavior
- Interaction with senior executives across multiple industries
- Strong C-level/board level communication and presentation skills
- Adaptability – Ability to change objectives quickly when necessary in ever-evolving, fast paced industry and organization
- Likability – No Jerks – this is one of our core company values
- Very competitive compensation package with uncapped commissions
- Employee stock plan (RSU and Options) and company refresh program (2 times per year)
- President’s Club annually
- Laptop computer and Blackberry/Iphone and aircard provided
- Sales training boot camp at hire; continuous sales training quarterly
- Career Advancement with strong track record of internal promotions and mobility within sales
- Competitive benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and PTO/Vacation)
SuccessFactors, an SAP Company, is the leading provider of cloud-based Business Execution Software and delivers business alignment, team execution, recruiting execution, people performance, and learning management solutions to organizations of all sizes across more than 60 industries. We offer the most powerful software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions on the market. As we like to say… our cloud strategy is BadAss SaaS. Period. As an SAP company, the possibilities for growth, innovation, and impact are endless!
Our primary focus is always on the win. When our customers win, we win. We deliver innovative solutions, content and analytics, process expertise, and best-practice insights to our broad and diverse customer base. Today, we have more than 3,500 customers and 15 million subscription seats in more than 168 countries using our solutions in 35 languages.
Are you ready? You’re in for an exciting ride. SuccessFactors is known for its innovation, extraordinary leadership, and high-energy culture. Our talent around the world is all passionately focused on revolutionizing the future of work, and we hire high-performing people that want to make a difference.
Our commitment to our employees is to provide opportunity for personal and professional growth, recognition for real impact, and meaningful rewards for delivering amazing results! Employees truly are the heart of our success!
We expect all our talent to be leaders – no matter your role. We challenge ourselves and each other to swing big and take risks every day. We move fast, but we care about how we work with each other. It’s one of our core values – “No Jerks!”
Connect with us! Learn more about the culture at SuccessFactors, an SAP Company, see pics of our global offices, talk to recruiters, and see real-time job openings:
Linkedin: Search "SuccessFactors Careers"
Match yourself and your network on Facebook and Linkedin to open jobs at SuccessFactors using our new SocialMatcher tool: http://jobs.successfactors.com/social-matcher/
Do you know someone that might be interested? We pay for external referrals! Refer them to firstname.lastname@example.org, including a resume and contact info, and you can make $1,000!
Requisition ID: 20867
SuccessFactors - 22 months ago
SuccessFactors is the leading provider of cloud-based Business Execution Software and delivers business alignment, team execution, people...