1.0 SUMMARY OF JOB PURPOSE
This position is responsible for the sale of the organization's oil & gas service and products in a specified region or major geographical area. This position sells the Company's products and services using technical, organizational, and customer knowledge to influence customers and assist them in applying the products/services to their needs resulting in revenue generation. In addition, the position provides input and participates in the marketing, market planning and technical development of products and services.
2.0 ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
3.0 SCOPE AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Supporting market strategies & goals within the MidCon region – direct identification & closure of sales opportunities for current technologies. (Salt Water Disposal, Chlorine Dioxide Water Treatment Units, Electrocoagulation Units and additional Project Management portfolio services).
- Provide weekly highpoints of customer updates and regional fracing schedules, etc.
- Researching and developing lists of potential customers with strong, verifiable experience in closing business.
- Doing market research to determine customer needs & providing information to other staff. Should also be adept at thinking outside the box.
- Evaluating product & service marketability in terms of customers' technical needs.
- Following up on sales leads and maintain current customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining up-to-date understanding of industry trends and technical developments that effect target markets.
- Establishing & maintaining industry contacts that lead to sales.
- Comply with general policies and procedures of Bosque Systems, LLC.
- Attending functions when necessary to keep in contact with current customers or gain new customers.
4.0 REQUIRED COMPETENCIES – Education / Knowledge / Skills and Abilities
- Accountable in assuring that the current customer relationship is maintained and seeking additional sales growth in their respective region for multiple water technologies.
5.0 PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Marketing
- MUST have 7-10 years sales experience in the Oil & Gas industry or equivalent industries.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent communications skills and ability to maintain highest professionalism.
- Knowledge of water treatment units and/or salt water disposal operations.
- Possesses a distinguished and sustained sales achievement record.
- Ability to sell and provide solutions for customers and potential customers.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated understanding of sales process and ability to close business.
- Good knowledge of commercial and contract language.
- Technical aptitude.
- MUST be a self-starter and have the ability to coach others.
- Ability to travel out to and navigate fracing locations. (25% - 50%)
Bosque Systems, LLC - 22 months ago