IMPROVE THE HEALTH OF YOUR CAREER AT ZYNX HEALTH
Regional Sales Manager - Northeast
Location(s): Northeast (ME, VT, NH, MA, RI, CT & NY)
The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) is an individual contributor sales professional responsible for the sales of our portfolio of evidence-based clinical decision support products and services to hospitals, health systems and large physician practices within an assigned geographic territory. The RSM is a highly consultative role requiring the ability to effectively lead all interactions with the clinical and executive leadership functions in our prospect and client bases. The RSM will develop the appropriate strategy for each assigned account and lead the coordinated execution of several clinical and technical resources from the Zynx matrix throughout the sales process. Our business model is a blend of direct to healthcare end-user sales and sales through business partners where the RSM acts as a specialized resource. The RSM will position Zynx as a trusted and expert partner. As such, the role requires proficiency in Healthcare Information Technology, clinical workflow and key industry objectives associated with healthcare reform.
- Achieve annual budget objectives for assigned sales territory
- Build a comprehensive business plan to optimize short and long term territory performance
- Lead the execution of the Zynx standard consultative sales process from qualification to contract negotiations for all opportunities within assigned territory
- Build a robust opportunity funnel by organic (cold calling) and coordinated efforts with Zynx Account and Project Management teams as well as a third party lead generation firm
- Prepare for and provide meaningful participation in our structured operating mechanisms
- Maintain current, detailed and accurate data in our Salesforce.com CRM, providing an accurate sales forecast in real-time
- Special projects as assigned
Skills/Abilities & Competencies
- BS/BA required. Degree in a medical field (Nursing, Medical Technology, Pre-med) a plus
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years of verifiable quota performance
- Direct experience in Healthcare, Healthcare IT sales required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and CRM software
- Significant travel required – 75%
Zynx Health, a subsidiary of Hearst Corporation, is the market leader in providing evidence-based clinical decision support solutions that help healthcare organizations measurably improve patient outcomes, enhance safety, and lower costs.
- Self-started and proactive, continuous learner
- Accountable, assertive and focused on results
- Consultative partnering with a deep understanding of the industry and client needs
- Influential communicator with focus on active listening and customizing messages appropriately for differing audiences
- Relationship building facilitating trust and the development of an influential network
- Analytical and able to solve and avoid problems independently, applied in sales and negotiations with emphasis on advancing and closing sales
- Adaptability and ability to operate in a dynamic, often ambiguous environment
Thousands of hospital organizations and providers “dare to be better” with Zynx Health’s rigorously developed and maintained evidence-based clinical content, patented technology, and tailored services to drive clinical improvements at the point of care. With Zynx Health, healthcare organizations exceed industry demands for delivering high-quality care at lower costs under value-based reimbursement models.
Zynx Health partners with healthcare organizations to continuously and measurably improve care every day, for every patient, every time.
Zynx Health seeks to hire and train employees who uphold and mirror our core values of Bold Innovation, Passion, Integrity, Respect and Excellence. Zynx Health offers competitive salary and extensive benefits - including medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, and matching 401k.All qualified applicants receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. To learn more, visit www.zynxhealth.com or call 855.367.ZYNX.
To be successfully selected for an interview, please apply online with the following:
Zynx Health Incorporated
10880 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 300
Los Angeles, CA 90024
Zynx Health - 10 months ago