We have a vacancy for a Regional Sales Manager in our Florida Territory.
The successful candidate will be responsible for external wholesaler coverage and business development of a predefined geographic sales territory, reporting to the Head of Business Development Manager – Offshore.
The desired candidate will have a minimum 4-Year college degree required, preferably in business related field of study and 4 years investment sales experience; Series 7 and Series 63 licenses; candidate must be able to meet face to face with clients with short notice; significant communications & presentation skills required; bi-lingual Spanish/English speaking candidate mandatory, must be able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing in both languages; broad knowledge of investment markets, investment products, and retail brokerage industry; broad base of contacts within financial advisor community (within specified territory); computer skills required: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Lotus Notes
- Provide extensive wholesale coverage to wirehouse, regional, and independent BD financial advisor community with a concentration on higher producing teams active in fee based business and consulting services
- Pursue sales and retention efforts within the wirehouse, regional and independent broker dealer channels as well as other intermediaries (TBD) commensurate with assigned sales goals for the territory
- Interact daily with target financial advisors utilizing a full range of face-to-face, group and telephone meetings to maximize sales of Aberdeen sponsored investment products. Apply investment specialist resources where appropriate
- Working independently, prospect and develop relationships within assigned target sectors, client groups or specified clients
- Create and articulate a plan for maximizing sales coverage within specified territory and consistent with objectives above
- Ensure that all meaningful financial advisor contacts, discussions and presentations are recorded in Salesforce
- Be responsible for a predetermined and agreed upon sales goal and report on progress to the Head of Business Development Manager – Offshore, as required
- Represent the territory and channel in strategy and review meetings with Business Development - Offshore, whether regular or ad hoc
- Manage territory with respect to budgetary restrictions on entertainment, sponsorship and travel
While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties from particular jobs and to assign other duties as necessary.
Should you wish to apply for this role, please email the Human Resources Department at email@example.com , attaching a copy of your resume/cover letter with the position in the subject line.
Aberdeen Asset Management - 20 months ago