REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
Regional Sales Manager covering North and South America with strong emphasis on commercial GNSS/GPS applications. Extensive experience in technical sales experience is required with ability to manage and grow relationships in critical accounts while seeking out new opportunities.
•Create, develop, manage, and close sales opportunities directly or through channel partners
•Develop strategy to retain market leadership in existing accounts and gain market share within the territory.
•Track progress and communicate strategic requirements to meet key financial objectives
•Understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level
•Continue to identify new partnerships and evaluate the performance of existing ones
•Maintain close relationships with exiting partners in the region
•Meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales targets
•Collaborate with cross functional teams including Product Management and Product Marketing
•Engage marketing team to drive marketing programs, tools, incentives, and activities that benefit our partners
• BS degree in Engineering, Business or Marketing. Degree in RF/Wireless Technologies is preferred.
• 5 years of sales experience in related field with proven success along with 5 years of experience in Test & Measurement systems. Experience with GPS/GNSS Simulation, GNSS or Wireless Technologies preferred. Established relationships within industry is also preferred.
• Knowledge of RF/Wireless, Satellite Communications, Mobile Devices, Positioning is required with GPS, GNSS preferred.
• Strong communications skills (written, telephone, formal presentations) along with general PC skills is required. Familiarity with CRM/Sales Database System (i.e. SalesForce, Goldmine, Siebel…) is preferred.
• Proven ability and track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
• Ability to manage multiple projects and programs
• Experience with over $5M in annual quota. Proven experience in USA, Canada, and Latin America preferred.
• Ability to travel approximately 50% of time both domestic and international.
Spirent Communications - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard