OneSource Virtual is a leading provider of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services to companies that leverage the Workday solution. As a Regional Sales Manager for OneSource you will use your experience and consultative selling skills to initiate relationships with prospective customers and executive sponsors. You will employ effective selling strategies to successfully position Workday and related OneSource BPO services as a strategic alternative to traditional transactional HR/Payroll solutions. If you are a quota crushing self-starter, and enjoy working in a dynamic environment that leverages leading technologies and services, then OneSource Virtual is the right place for you.
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs so you can effectively position OneSource services and Workday technology
- Cultivate mutually beneficial relationships with strategic partners
- Maintain accurate and timely prospective customer pipeline, and forecast data
- Ability to understand and effectively explain the benefits of an on-demand/web services architecture
- Proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with consultative selling methodologies
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Prior experience in business application sales for Talent Management, Human Capital Management, Performance Management, Payroll and Financials
- Experience as a leader in a team selling environment
- Bachelor's degree is required; a master's degree is preferred
- Travel: approximately 35-40% required within a defined territory.