Postal/Zip Code: 77048
Oldcastle Precast is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete and plastic products in the United States. our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Precast is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality and service in cutting edge ways.
Oldcastle Precast is looking for a Regional Sales Manager to join our Enclosure Solutions team. This individual can be based in Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Mississippi or Alabama.
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for the development, implementation, and performance of sales strategies designed to maximize sales and EBIT margins. Work collaboratively with the Enclosures President, VP Sales, in the development and execution of these strategies.
Strategy and Customer Focus Responsibilities
- Develop and execute region wide “customer based” market strategies using the latest data and commercial tools with the approval of the VP Sales.
- Understand market share by market end-use and monitors competitive forces
- Recommend and set target pricing for all products with the approval of VP Sales. Monitors and adjusts pricing based on market forces
- Recommend and set discount authority for customer Service Sales Team, ISR’s, and Distributors
- Establish risk and engineering value added pricing policy for the market area
- Identify target customers for revenue growth and oversees the sales plan development and execution.
- Establish short and long term external revenue and margin budges for defined “Market Area”
- Monitor and adjusts strategy based on verifiable outcomes
- Define ways to differentiate from competition
- Coordinate with NSME and LTP initiatives to insure synergy in his/her market area.
Accountability Responsibilities: Independent Sales Reps
- Deploys internal and external sales resources to achieve the desired revenue targets
- Sets annual revenue and margin targets for each ISR, by state, and by market
- Develops ISR business plan
- Conducts daily, weekly and monthly ISR reviews as required using appropriate commercial tools.
- Monitors sales activity for effectiveness
- Reports Weekly using “weekly Sales Report” to VP Sales
- Monitors individual sales performance using SalesForce.com - SFDC
- Insures consistent recording of market information using the latest commercial tools
- Personally insures customer satisfaction, manages customer expectations
- Communicates regularly with engineering, production product managers and DC managers
- 5 years of prior experience in construction products sales
- Willingness and ability to travel approximately 60% – 80%
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers and staff at various organizational levels.
- Show proven track record in change management initiatives related to processes and procedures to achieve desired results.
- Must be able to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of sensitive information and records.
- Knowledge of ERP and TMS systems, skilled user in MS Office software, knowledge of using Salesforce programs is a plus.
- Strong financial, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strategic thinking and forecasting ability.
- Customer focus; dedicated to meeting the expectations of internal and external customers.
- Excellent oral/written communication, presentation and listening skills.
- Demonstrated experience coaching and developing teams and individuals.
- Bachelor’s Degree or background in civil engineering and / or construction technology
What Oldcastle Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Oldcastle Precast is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
Oldcastle Precast is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.
Oldcastle - 15 months ago
Oldcastle is the largest manufacturer of building products and materials in North America with more than 1500 locations and 35,000...