The Brad Foote Gear Works, Inc sales team is looking to hire a Regional Sales Manager located in Texas, preferably Houston, TX. The successful candidate will be accountable for new business growth and maintenance of existing customers of high-quality gearing solutions for industries including oil and natural gas, mining, and steel. This position will continually develop industry intelligence through attending conferences, meetings, and industry journals. Utilizing this industry information, the Sales Manager will forecast trends and opportunities for business growth through existing and prospective customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Education / Experience:
- Secure orders from existing and potential customers by means of visiting the customer facility or contacting by phone.
- Secure opportunities to quote on customer requirements.
- Follow up (by phone or visit) on quotations submitted to customers.
- Establish professional customer/vendor relationships with appropriate customer personnel (purchasing, engineering, manufacturing, quality assurance, management, other key personnel).
- Submit regular activity/call reports concerning customer-related activities for quotes, orders, and problems concerning customer/vendor relationships, including the use of CRM tools (i.e. Salesforce.com).
- Perform all assigned duties in the assigned sales territory.
- Provide a territory sales forecast on a monthly basis.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or five years experience in a specialty machined metals industry.
- Outside sales experience.
- Experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivated, self-starter, sense of urgency, personable, well organized.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time.
Broadwind Energy, Inc. - 4 months ago