This is a GR-R-REAT opportunity to use your experience, skills, and communication abilities to grow with us in a world-class organization. Lead with us by managing a field sales team to deliver the annual GSV, NSV and OP targets. While you are at it you’ll be building your network and expertise in a thriving environment of professional development and teamwork. And together we’ll shape a stronger future for our company and your career.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Regional Sales Manager, Food Away From Home at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Managing direct and indirect field sales team to deliver the annual GSV, NSV, and OP targets
- Optimizing cross-channel opportunities across many SKUs and product categories
- Directing personnel in on-going investment management of trade, operator, and marketing spend to ensure ROI within the operating profit commitment
- Managing and prioritizing activities among multiple and complex customers within a specific Book of Business
- Initiating and maintaining complex on-going distributor and customer relationships to insulate and enable the sale of the company’s brands.
- Directing sales personnel in the development and implementation of effective sales programs with a clear focus on increasing sales, profit, and brand awareness
- Providing an environment that fosters and promotes independent thinking, intelligent risk-taking, and problem-solving by communicating expectations. Coaching and motivating personnel through positive support, reward, and reinforcement. Encouraging participation, initiative, creativity, and ownership by providing as much job autonomy as possible
- Operating the region within established policies and procedures consistent with the mission/vision/growth strategy of the company and department
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Food Away From Home, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Bachelor degree OR high school diploma/GED plus significant sales related experience
- Foodservice field-based sales and sales management experience
- Consistent record of managing teams to exceed sales performance expectations and innate customer and people development skills
- independent decision making and control
- Ability to manage complex relationships with distributors, operators, and customers
- Ability to foster relationships with strategic customers, lead the execution of customer-centric marketing, and strong business and strategic planning skills
The successful candidate must be located within an hour commute of downtown Atlanta, GA (home based office)
- Motor vehicle history with 2 or less moving violations and no DUI convictions within the last 36 months
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Kellogg Company - 21 months ago
In 1906, W.K. Kellogg saw a better way. Healthier food and a healthier work place. “I’ll invest my money in people,” W.K....