Clear-com, an HME company, is the world's best known name in mission-critical, high-performance voice intercommunications. With over 40 years of experience we offer more than 200 products to customers worldwide, in the broadcast, live entertainment, military and public safety markets. Our products grace the stages of Broadway and the London West End, as well as NASA research facilities and TV studios around the world. To find out more about the company visit our website at www-clearcom.com.
We are currently recruiting for a Regional Sales Manager in the Middle East. Under direction of the Director of Sales in EMEA and South Asia Pacific regions, the Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for growing the Clear-Com market share in the traditional broadcast and Live Performance markets, while focusing on developing business on new markets, following the annual sales plan.
This is a technical sales position where you are expected to have a knack for learning and understanding technical concepts and correctly presenting those concepts to the customers.
- Maximize order intake and gross margin on all orders.
- Gather regional intelligence including competitor activity.
- Develop the business for Clear-Com solutions based on regional market drivers, and promote to customer base, in order to increase business.
- Maintain and manage an active prospect list for the territory which focuses on closing major projects.
- Manage the Distribution channel, to ensure they promote Clear-Com products and solutions, making changes to the channel if necessary to better represent Clear-Com in the region and grow market share in the long term.
- Build, develop and record relationships with end users and ensure they are kept up to date with Clear-Com products and understand our solutions.
- Assist in training and growing the capability of the dealer and system integrator channels.
- Maintain accurate database and activity records for the region using the company CRM solution.
- Ensure the viability of individual system quotations in terms of margin, risk, payment and future support implications.
- Be responsible for generating and maintaining the Sales forecast for your region for the purposes of production planning.
- Recommend and attend regional and international tradeshows, professionally representing the company at all times, promoting the product and corporate strategy.
- Where required provide input and help develop the annual marketing plan for the region.
- Conduct customer demonstrations.
- When appropriate provide market and product related drivers to product management, to assist in new product idea generation.
Clear-Com is committed to building a company where highly talented, challenge-hungry people thrive. We offer a great working environment and full benefits package and encourage a good life balance environment.
- Proven sales and market development skills
- Strong technical understanding or background with the ability to demonstrate technology advantages to customers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including presentation skills
- Experienced in building relationships at every level
- Strong customer orientation
- Able to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Well established in chosen market, strategically complimentary to Clear-Com
- University degree preferable but not essential
- Knowledge of communication systems and applications advantageous
- Extensive travel required with occasional weekends
Please apply online for immediate consideration.
Clear-Com, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V