POSITION: Regional Sales Manager – Cell Tower
REPORTS TO: Vice President of Sales
LOCATION: Chicago (Midwest)
A leading supplier of wireless cell tower parts and
components (examples: coax cables, wall mounts, tower
stand offs, tubing, climbing harnesses) has an immediate
opening for a Regional Sales Manager (Midwest).
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, the Regional
Sales Manager is responsible for developing, servicing
and growing the sales distribution footprint in the
Midwest territory. Candidates may live in Chicago or
other major metropolitan areas that serve as hubs for
transportation as this position requires up to 50
· Acquiring and developing customer relationships with
both contractors and carriers.
· Managing all regional accounts.
· Developing and implementing market and marketing
strategies in support of the company’s sales plans.
· Providing product, logistics and customer support, as
needed, to ensure that customer requirements are
communicated and met.
· Developing distribution channels.
· Bachelors Degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, or
· Minimum five years of sales and marketing experience.
· Effective verbal and written communication skills.
· Proven ability to develop and maintain strong customer
· Proven ability to manage time effectively.
· Strong organizational skills and proven ability to
· Strong computer skills.
· Ability to travel up to 50 percent of the time.
Base salary of $50,000, plus incentive commission (at
plan) of $50,000; full benefit package.
Perfect World Search - 23 months ago