State: North Carolina
Postal/Zip Code: 60639
Oldcastle Retail is a division of Oldcastle Architectural (APG). Oldcastle APG is the leading North American manufacturer of concrete masonry, lawn, garden and paving products and a regional leader in clay brick. The group also produces packaged cement mixes, lightweight aggregates, bagged decorative stone and lime. With over 200 operating locations and 6000 employees, Oldcastle Architectural operates across 38 states and 2 Canadian provinces.
Job Description Summary
Oldcastle Building Products is looking for a Sales Manager to direct staff training and performance evaluations to develop and control sales programs. The Sales Manager will assign sales territories to Sales Representatives and set both short and long term sales strategies. Specific duties include:
- Evaluating, implementing and training sales staff in appropriate new sales techniques
- Reviewing market analysis to determine customer needs, price schedules and discount rates
- Developing sales forecasts and providing updates as required for management reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field, or equivalent training, experience and education
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in progressive sales preferably with construction materials
- Knowledge of Windows based programs including MS Office Suite
- Ability to calculate figures, forecast trends and adjust budgets.
What Oldcastle Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Oldcastle Retail is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
Oldcastle Retail is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.
Oldcastle is the largest manufacturer of building products and materials in North America with more than 2000 locations and 39,000...