At WEX Inc ., we provide category-leading fleet, corporate and prepaid payment solutions across a wide spectrum of business sectors around the globe . At WEX, we are passionate about providing payment solutions with unparalleled security and control for corporate purchasing and transaction monitoring needs. We hire people who share the same passion for continuous innovation and client service that We are employee centric offering value-based incentives and generous compensation and benefits packages.
Do you want to be challenged by your job and be surrounded by passionate, dedicated, and entrepreneurial people? Are you hungry? If so, we want to talk to you today! As a WEX Regional Sales Rep for our Citgo fleet program, you will share the same passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in our industry. Dynamic, results oriented sales professionals are most successful in this role. You are focused on driving high performance results, generating strong leads, prospecting and identifying opportunity, and will have experience selling in a B2B environment. We need a hunter with a strong track record in closing sales!
Exceed sales targets in your territory, which includes the following markets: New York, New Jersey
Sell accounts in the region to ensure maximum revenue generation
Communicate ongoing contract and sales activities within the sales teams
Demonstrate exceptional discovery and presentation skills through superior product and competitive knowledge
Effectively cross-sell other WEX services.
Target specific vertical segments and franchisee/association groups to capture un-penetrated opportunity.
At WEX, we reward innovation, hard work and excellence. Benefits include:
- Bachelor’s Degree or combination of education and work experience required with 3-5 years of outside sales experience with proven client acquisition
- Must have demonstrated consistent quota performance in a business-to-business sales environment
- Strong prospect-channel identification, development and qualification skills
- High degree of territory management capability
- Ability to advance opportunities through the sales cycle
- Must have demonstrated the ability to sell against the competition
- Demonstrate top-notch communication and presentation skills with the ability to sell at all decision-making levels along with strong negotiation skills
- The ability to build and manage relationships within various partner organizations
- Should display a commitment to teamwork within the sales organization
- Responsible for supporting and selling other WEX programs such as the WEX Service Network, WEXSmart and Total Fuel Management opportunities
- Strong forecasting and pipeline management skills – will be required to maintain a prospect database on designated software (Salesforce)
- Responsible for completing reports on a timely and regular basis including but not limited to; production reports, expense reports, forecasts, updates on competitive activity and industry trends
- Be goal-focused, self-motivated, creative, flexible and adaptable to new situations
- Work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity to meet deadlines - RSPs work from their home office
- Travel is required, must be comfortable in air/vehicle travel
- Must be able to pass a successful background investigation
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- On Site Fitness Facility in South Portland location
- 401(k) Plan
- Life Insurance/AD&D
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent)
- Employee Referral Award Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Bonus Plan
WEX Inc. - 20 months ago
WEX (formerly Wright Express) provides payment processing and information management services to commercial and government vehicle fleets...